A. What is something that is going well in your life?
A roof over my head, a caring family, the privilege to attend school.
B. What are your specific goals for this class?
Become more familiar with digital imaging in general
C. What was your first experience with computers and imaging
technology like?
We made a website in my high school web class, and before that I can remember playing with Macs in middle school doing various things. Throughout the years I've done random little things here and their with computer graphics, from making avatars to editing family photos.
D. Do you usually work on a Mac or a PC and why?
PC. Gamer.
E. What is your experience level with Photoshop or image editing
programs?
I've been playing with PS these past few weeks. Somewhat familiar with GIMP.
F. What is something you liked about your day today?
All you can eat Buffet at Mi Casa.
G. How do you plan to use what you learn in this class?
Create a foundation for understanding digital imaging concepts and applying it to a future as a graphic designer
H. What would make this class go very well for you?
Clear and concise instructions and online meetings.
I. How do you plan to make this class go very well for you?
I already have time dedicated in the week for working on this class. Distance classes work well with me.
J. What do you do for creativity?
For creativity? I don't really need to do anything to be creative... I always have been.
K. Who are John and Thomas Knoll?
No idea. I could Google it but that would be no fun...
L. Do you own or have access to a color image scanner?
Indeed I do
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment